• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is your status now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natashadoe

hey, i think your stats look great, just make sure you keep those grades up. have you thought about going to soccer camp at the academy? i play soccer and i'll be going to naps in a month. i know the coach at the academy. i highly suggest you email her and just tell her you play and tell her you're interested. trust me, it's a lot easier to get in when you're being recruited, you find out your status quicker too. i don't know how much you know about soccer history, but the naval academy's coach, Carin Gabarra (she used to be carin jennings, then married the washington freedom coach) was voted the best player in the world in 1991, she scored more goals than anyone in the first world cup for women, basically she's awesome and really nice too. anyway, get in touch with her, fill out one of those online forms, etc. her email is gabarra@usna.edu. the team is incredibly talented but if you play ODP you just might have a chance, and if you get in touch with carin now, you'll at least catch her attention. good luck, and maybe i'll see you next year as a plebe!

-natasha

Status
Not open for further replies.