• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is your favorite round?

What is your favorite round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevnR6

Getting Closer and Closer by the minute
Little Baby Jesus loves the .50BMG. Thanks for that pic Schnugg. What a beautiful round. I vote .40 because it a wonderfully ballanced round and the round that I fire best with. A close second was the 357 sig. Those are my two favorite handgun rounds, though I like all of them and have an XD in 9mm and a .45 1911 as well. It is like children, its hard to say which one I like best, but since I had to pick its .40.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
And sometimes all you need is a .177 cal pellet rifle with a cheap, but functional, 4X scope to keep the winged starling-bird-rodent-varmints from making a nest on my deck (again) and sh!tt!ng all over the place despite repeated non-violent means to dissuade them from their 6-month cycle of locating here .....

dsc019977wv.jpg
......One shot .... one kill. Gunny Hathcock would be proud .....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
FAVORITE ROUND ???

45acp106xq.jpg
45acp131xn.jpg

ammo45acpcasebox3752zu.jpg
.... Seriously gentlemen ... when considering function, power, accuracy, versatility, and reliability .... is there any doubt ???

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Blutonski816 said:
--Originally Posted by skidkid
20mm SAPHEI

I was wondering when someone would say that...

And to trump that, the 30mm Depleted Uranium round!

...though nobody else seems to like that one much... :watching_

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
I love my glock model 21 (45 acp). i cant shoot anything better (Maybe thats becuase i shot it around 1000 times) You think they will let me have it as my sidearm if i get to the aviation fleet. :icon_wink

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
And sometimes all you need is a .177 cal pellet rifle with a cheap, but functional, 4X scope to keep the winged starling-bird-rodent-varmints from making a nest on my deck (again) and sh!tt!ng all over the place despite repeated non-violent means to dissuade them from their 6-month cycle of locating here .....

dsc019977wv.jpg
......One shot .... one kill. Gunny Hathcock would be proud .....
I was surprised how easy it was to kill Whidbey birds/rabbits w/ a good pump pellet gun. I have alot of crows around my house in Whidbey, so I shoot a little bunny, and the Crows are all over it within 90 seconds, pecking out the eyes. Nature is gruesome!

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh, and .357 Magnum... tough to beat. Probably the most reputable man-stopper out of anything on that list.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Oh, and .357 Magnum... tough to beat. Probably the most reputable man-stopper out of anything on that list.

Oh, I dunno .... I doubt if anything on this handgun list, including the respected .357 Magnum has "stopped more men" than the .45 ACP ... all starting around 1911 AD ..... :)

bul45.gif
com'on now ... you know you love them ...

OrdiesFourty

I would have to go with a .40. It's bigger than a 9mm and smaller than a .45, which mean you get a little bit of both worlds. In regaurds to rifles it would be a 7mm, .308 or a .300 Rem. Ultra Mag.

Lawman

None
.357 Mag, out of an S&W Model 19 its a headshot weapon. When the Zombies come back from the grave, It will be this that I turn to for my defence. Remember Autos yeah mags give you lots of rounds fast, but it takes a heck of a lot longer to fill up an empty mag then to manually drop 6 rounds into a revolver.

Plus Wheel guns are sexy, at least my girlfriend says so. Its the only one she likes to shoot.

For Rifles, 270 Swift its about the flattest travel of any round with that kind of range, doesnt require the fudge work when shooting long distances at multiple ranges using a scope.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Lawman said:
.357 Mag, out of an S&W Model 19 its a headshot weapon. When the Zombies come back from the grave, It will be this that I turn to for my defence. Remember Autos yeah mags give you lots of rounds fast, but it takes a heck of a lot longer to fill up an empty mag then to manually drop 6 rounds into a revolver.

What if there are 7 zombies?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
What if there are 7 zombies?

Grenades.

That or take up a raised defensive position with a rifle. Never engage zombies at close range unless it's a last resort. Keep them at bay and strike them from a distance if you need to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.