• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do you get when you graduate PLC?

SMILE4BULLETS

ok so in 2005, back in the day, we didn't get a "warriors breakfast" after our 12mile night hump/SULE II, we ran the E-Course the next day. And the only thing I got when I graduated was being yelled at because we weren't turning in our weapons fast enough...i love it. All we did was smile at our SI. good times

Carno

Insane
Neither did we in PLC-C 189. We were supposed to have a Warriors Breakfast after our moto run, but it sucked. It pretty much demotivated everyone after the moto run.

Lawman

None
About the only time I can remember every eating a totally awesome meal while at OCS (other then on libo) was when we had Evening Chow during the 4th of July. Steaks and ribs, and they didnt want to send any of it back to the Chow Hall so repeated trips through the line were encouraged. We ate in the squadbays due to the helacious storm going on outside. I believe at that same moment Charlie Company was doing a Gear Run in from Buffulo Pond because they couldnt Bivwack during a thunder storm.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
About the only time I can remember every eating a totally awesome meal while at OCS (other then on libo) was when we had Evening Chow during the 4th of July. Steaks and ribs, and they didnt want to send any of it back to the Chow Hall so repeated trips through the line were encouraged. We ate in the squadbays due to the helacious storm going on outside. I believe at that same moment Charlie Company was doing a Gear Run in from Buffulo Pond because they couldnt Bivwack during a thunder storm.

yep...we were supposed to stay through the night and do the "combat run" in the morning. They said fvck it so we just threw the gear in the trucks and ran it in that night.

After the whole SULE2, LRC2, squad in the O, 12 miler crappy week, we were supposed to get that helo ride over to TBS but we ended up running back to the squad bay and changing over. We got bussed over to the other side and had breakfast in the TBS chow hall. We were split up 3-4 per 2nd Lt. It was probably one of the best meals because we were allowed to go back for seconds if we wanted and the staff really wasnt in there screaming at us

Lawman

None
yep...we were supposed to stay through the night and do the "combat run" in the morning. They said fvck it so we just threw the gear in the trucks and ran it in that night.

What was great was 3 days later when Alpha was out there and you could just look around at all the staff looking up at the nasty sky thinking "Dammit just give us a few more hours."