• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Warning: Everything at ocs has changed

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'd just like to add that the majority of people that would want this info probably have little to no rep to give. Double fail.

I don't mean to brag..but I had tons of rep before I left for OCS. I hear it factors into your NSS.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Gonna have the PRs sew some green blocks on your helmet bag, you tool?

I have OUSOONER on the back of my helmet so when the IP screams at me...I just point to the name. Followed by "Very well, carry on" over the ICS.

Python

pilot
Contributor
I have OUSOONER on the back of my helmet so when the IP screams at me...I just point to the name. Followed by "Very well, carry on" over the ICS.

You have to fly before that can happen (which it won't).

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Okay, the OP was bad, real bad; however, he may just possibly have taken enough @#$% already. He just got out, is excited to share his knowledge and -I dare say-the whole rep thing was a little joke meant in good fun. Get off the bandwagon.

So this guy is so bad? Do you remember joboy? How about Brett, everybody thinks he's a satanist. I myself was so obnoxious, that the 0-4's used to beat me up everyday for breakfast. This guy is a total loser? Well let me tell the story of another loser...

Rep for the first person to post this reference.

"I for one, will not stand here while you badmouth the United States of America!"

Or: "You fucked up, you trusted us!"

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Okay, the OP was bad, real bad; however, he may just possibly have taken enough @#$% already. He just got out, is excited to share his knowledge and -I dare say-the whole rep thing was a little joke meant in good fun. Get off the bandwagon.

So this guy is so bad? Do you remember joboy? How about Brett, everybody thinks he's a satanist. I myself was so obnoxious, that the 0-4's used to beat me up everyday for breakfast. This guy is a total loser? Well let me tell the story of another loser...

Rep for the first person to post this reference.

If he can't take this kind of ribbing, how can he possibly take what he'll get in the squadron? I'm almost to my second sea tour and the shenanigans have not stopped. Naval officers (at least in aviation) never stop screwing with each other, ridiculing each other, and generally making life as difficult as it can be for one another.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

phrogpilot73

I don't see anything wrong with piling on a little bit. We all do it, all throughout our careers, and God knows he gets it enough as a SWO. Besides, the "I gave you -1 because your post sucks..." was pretty good. If it hurts his feelings, maybe he should take off the skirt, grow a mustache, and harden the f*ck up.

chopperpic.jpg
I guess the video's a proper response.

PR1 H

Perpetually fixing cranial/rectal inversions
If he can't take this kind of ribbing, how can he possibly take what he'll get in the squadron? I'm almost to my second sea tour and the shenanigans have not stopped. Naval officers (at least in aviation) never stop screwing with each other, ridiculing each other, and generally making life as difficult as it can be for one another.

However, he's SWO, not aviation so I doubt he'll be seeing a squadron anytime soon.

I'm getting ready to head to my 7th command... and it still hasn't ended for me. Granted I instigate half of it, but still... the pranks, jokes, smackdowns, etc are a daily part of life. :D

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I've read a bunch of posts like this about how "OCS is changing."

Guess what? It's not really changing all that much. Sure, they're re-structuring the curriculum a bit, but in the end you will receive pretty much the same training as everyone else before you...just in a different order.

What would people do without guys like you telling them that wake up Wed is now on a Thursday???

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
^^^Now it's called Throwdown Thursday^^^
Most people won't make it through without knowing that : )

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....Guess what? It's not really changing all that much. Sure, they're re-structuring the curriculum a bit, but in the end you will receive pretty much the same training as everyone else before you...just in a different order.....
I know next to nothing about OCS (thank God :)) ... but I do know something else:

(see signature below ... )

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
the pranks, jokes, smackdowns, etc are a daily part of life. :D

and you'd have it no other way, would you? That's part of the reason to do this job - goofing off with the guys when the demands of the job aren't so pressing. You'd be fired in the "outside" were you to pull half the crap you do in the Navy.