• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wanted: Whidbey Acreage for Horse and Family

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Ummmmmmmmmm ... yeah. We'd have 30-40 warm bodies in there @ 1700 for a Friday night parta-a-a-ay ... SAT AM there'd still be 15 or so peeps there ... :)

So you're saying it's spacious? :D I am going to be up there next weekend (May 30th weekend) for a couple of days so hopefully I can look around...and maybe meet some people for a brew or two...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just leave it to us to deal with the horse:

d-day%20in%20animal%20house.jpg

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Just leave it to us to deal with the horse:

d-day%20in%20animal%20house.jpg
Hahahaha...
no
:p

and to answer MB... "whateva, i'll do what i want!" She's actually staying here for a bit, until we get settled up there. Everyone has their vices, mine just happens to eat more and shat more than beer and women (usually). :eek:

FlyinRock

Are you still in WA, A4s? You are one of those guys that I'd love to take out to dinner! :)

Pickle keeps bitchin' about Bella. Makes me consider staying here and he doesn't have to worry about the 'Jar' at all... Then he can go live with XJ, in a Puma (not to mention pay over 2k/month).

10 moves in almost 6 years is grinding my gears a little. Hopefully, we'll get to stay put for a bit. We've seen a few acreages in our price point, and they aren't too far from base. We're 'cautiously optimistic' about the move.

Provided I don't kill Pickle first....
(and throw his body over the fence at NAS to get the good money ;) )
Mrs Pickle
You have become one of my favorite military wives. I hope you can keep up the sense of humor as you travel/travail the military life. I was based over in Mt Vernon years back when I was crop dusting with helicopters and did some work very close to Whidby and environs.
The expense of horses is one that not many can afford no matter where you go and the additional costs of cross country can make the most devoted horse owner wonder about benefits/burdens. Even the professionals ala rodeo and equestrian events have to take that into consideration.
My wife cried for weeks when she had to sell her barrel racing pony and still talks about him.
Best of luck with whatever life brings.
Semper Fi
Rocky