• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Video of Chinese J-15 carrier ops...

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
In advanced, a sim instructor had me "prove" that the T-45 could deck run...if you went to MIL at the rounddown and took it right down Cat 2.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
Hey, could a Hornet, clean, take-off via a deck run?
a very quick glance at the NATOPS performance charts: 402 engines; ~half a bag of gas, clean, >1.0 density ratio, 40 knots in the face, dry rwy, full AB -> ~1200 foot roll. w/ 20 kts in the face -> ~1500 ft roll

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
a very quick glance at the NATOPS performance charts: 402 engines; ~half a bag of gas, clean, >1.0 density ratio, 40 knots in the face, dry rwy, full AB -> ~1200 foot roll. w/ 20 kts in the face -> ~1500 ft roll

Ill admit that a clean chuck with light fuel is a beast. I managed to enter the number and a half club before the nose started doing weird things i didnt like and i lost my nerve. Thats with 400s as well