• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TOP POSTER: Will Brett327 hold his title, or will A4sForever take him down?

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Nope, he jumped the shark with his "FlyNavy" is such a hooker. It was downhill from then on....some say it was the RAG, some say it was the AW hookup that led to wedded bliss, but suffice to say he never returned to form since. He's been shorebased and visited from time to time, but he's on the other side of the shark now.

He's not married yet, suffice to say it's an accurate statement. I'm one of his groomsmen!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
You can't legitimately use the marriage excuse... I think I have more posts in the almost 2 years I've been married than I did in the 2 years before I got married...

And tell Fly I said welcome to the club... after the wedding that is. And be sure whomever welcomes Mrs Fly to the Navy leaves a nice sword print on her rear. (CEC buddy of mine had that happen to his Mrs... she got a good laugh out of it.)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You fuckers are all going down. :D I can post while underway, it just takes a bit more time, so no excuses. I credit my post-count standing to having gone to college for half of this year with no other responsibilities whatsoever.

Brett