• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TOP POSTER: Will Brett327 hold his title, or will A4sForever take him down?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
There can only be one...

Top Poster
... on this website.​

BRETT327 5,865 posts
A4SFOREVER 5,547 posts
FLYNAVY 5,184 posts
GATORDEV 4,034 posts (what a wimp)

Brett327 a quiet, unassuming individual and staunch pro-feminist unseated FlyNavy in 2007 to take top honours for this coveted title. Not one to sit still, Brett327's new passion involves catching up on episodes of The View and reading Oprah's latest "must read" book list.

FlyNavy has been unavailable for comment, but purportedly promptly blamed his connectivy woes on NMCI and something called "the boat" for his down turn in prolific posting status.

2008, a new year, and new challengers... A salty sea dog from the Pacific Northwest makes his bid to become the #1 poster on AirWarriors.com. A relative unknown personality on AWs, A4s has slid beneath the radar, unnoticed by the vast majority of users. A firm believer that "things always change, and never remain the same". When not posting, he can be found squeezing limes and lamenting the fact that he never had the priviledge of being a PATRON or Helo driver.

The next few weeks can see a major upset, as the forum passes 25 thousand threads, and closing in on 400,000 posts. Will A4s put down the Mai Tais and hook up his Commodore64 to increase his post count past Brett327s? Only time will tell....

Attachments

• top-poster.gif
    top-poster.gif
    68.1 KB · Views: 275

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Too funny...I'm out of rep bullets. Can you reload me?

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
temporary title upset only to be fought with a back & forth title exchange strangly matched to the USN deployment schedule and the transient goings on of a cranky old man.

A4s in June, MB for good in late '08. COD guys have better conectivity.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Too funny. I remember when FlyNavy posted night and day... and I say he makes a strong comeback when he gets off the boat, but for the near future, I say it's A4's ballgame. :)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Although in 5th place, MB's rate of closure is just ridiculous. :eek:
UNDERRUN! UNDERRUN! :D

Funny how the posting rates drop when that whole "I have a job now" thing kicks in. I call unfair advantage on the retired folk. Brett's probably lurking in the vault doing PTI stuff . . . SIPR AW anyone? :icon_tong

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
UNDERRUN! UNDERRUN! :D

Funny how the posting rates drop when that whole "I have a job now" thing kicks in. I call unfair advantage on the retired folk. Brett's probably lurking in the vault doing PTI stuff . . . SIPR AW anyone? :icon_tong
It's even better when you can AW at your job.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Too funny. I remember when FlyNavy posted night and day... and I say he makes a strong comeback when he gets off the boat, but for the near future, I say it's A4's ballgame. :)

Nope, he jumped the shark with his "FlyNavy" is such a hooker. It was downhill from then on....some say it was the RAG, some say it was the AW hookup that led to wedded bliss, but suffice to say he never returned to form since. He's been shorebased and visited from time to time, but he's on the other side of the shark now.