• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2, Why God

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Okay, all we need to do is band together and pitch the script idea to Hollyweird. Anyone know anyone in the biz?
The LT who walked through CATC in the opening with a single line was a S-3 pilot from my squadron (now a Delta pilot). His sister was one of the casting directors. They filmed that scene on one of the CVs in port at NASNI. So she threw him a bone. Didn't even have to go to wardrobe. Sorry that is the best I have.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Okay, all we need to do is band together and pitch the script idea to Hollyweird. Anyone know anyone in the biz?

My wife's cousin manages a little theater that is owned by George R. R. Martin. How about Top Gun II crossed with Game of Thrones? Game of Drones??

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My wife's cousin manages a little theater that is owned by George R. R. Martin. How about Top Gun II crossed with Game of Thrones? Game of Drones??
As long as the women get naked as often as in Game of Thrones.

Minnesota Tomcat

Turkeybeast
I actually don't trust Hollyweird with the script. They do something flaky and even PC with it. That will ruin the whole thing. The original TOPGUN was fun because it was not PC.