• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbs77

What's grosser than gross?

As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!

Yeah, it's by Jack Handy...Fools! HaHAHAHAHa

kevin

jaerose: the bear crapping reminds me of something i witnessed long ago.

a bear is taking a poop in the woods and a rabbit hops by. the bear asks "do you ever have trouble with poop getting stuck to your fur?" to which the rabbit replies "no. i dont". so the bear picks the rabbit up and starts wiping.

Daedalus

How do you do a quote on the forum? Anyway "I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it." From Gattica everyone should watch it, especially the part in the DVD extras where they say if you were genetically engineered you wouldn't be here (neither would Einstein, Winston Churchill, Pres Kennedy, etc.[because they were physically imperfect])
I know what that quote means, I have worked on 4 NASA spacecraft but can't get a good grade in Physics
BTW I am in the DC Baltimore area and need a job so I can pay for classes and PRK, I have a finance degree, anyone want to pay me?

chazmurr

Pro-procrastination:

If you wait until the last minute to do something, it will only take you a minute to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.