• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertow

It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.
-jack handy

(that was my senior quote back in 96)

Nick

A CApt was standing behind me on the shooting range for 9 mils and i have repeated shot nothing but bullseyes, when my new fav. quote ever came from him:
Capt: "get some pfc! oh yeah, he's DEAD!"
I continue to shoot with the capt getting more and more into it until the mag emptied and the slided locked back
Capt."why'd you stop shooting"
Me "out of ammo sir."
Capt "then throw the damn thing at him."
Me "I think the gunny would kill me sir"
"Me too, here's another mag. Keep up that shooting."
"Aye sir, thank you sir."

reapergm

And now Deep Thoughts.... by Jack Handy...
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was taking my little nephew to Disney Land, but instead, I decided to drive him to an old, burnt-down shack. "Oh no!!!!" I said,"Disney Land has burnt down!" He cried and cried, but I think deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying". And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to say is, "Probably something you did."

reapergm

Thought of the minute... I dont know why Im so star struck, but Rev. Run from Run DMC came into my restaurant today. The coolest thing ever. Even though he was an ass to the waitress. Pretty weird seeing a reverend, collar and all, driving a Bentley!

GTodd

I got one, they say that the f-14 is going away because of it's age yet the B-52 is still flying and it is more thna twice its age. Just a thought

jaerose

This is a great thread...for me to poop on!
-Triumph the Insult Dog

If a bear craps in the woods, does it make a sound?
scared_125.gif

JR

goldwingdreams

I've tried for 3 days in a row to take my FAA written exam. Damn computer f-s up every time. Just give me my damn cert. already!

reapergm

Tip for OCS from my friend whose a Lieutenant... show up to OCS with a pair of blue slacks, a tan shirt and a smokey hat. When you get off the bus.. just start yelling at random kids... when the DI comes up to you.. tap him on the shoulder and say.. "Yo, you can go home, I got this sh1t!"

reapergm

rare21 -lol.. I cant stop thinking of that stupid kittens picture now.. with the little sad kitten in the corner.. LOL

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
“When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.”
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy -

chazmurr

More Deep Thoughts...

If you drop your keys in a river of molten lava, just leave 'em; because, man, they're gone!

And the aforementioned Kitten pic
godkills.jpg

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I booked RUN D MC when I was at college ...... cool guys even Reverend RUN ,,, Jam Master J was the coolest though ..... we vibed for a good 2 hours on all kinda stuff.

Anyway ... my random story .... I wnet bowling last weekend with a bunch of friends and one girl had never bowled b 4. We were trying to give her some pointers and trying to show here how to put spin on the ball. She said "gimmee the damn ball I can do this" ...... she ran down the lane, commenced in launching the ball half way down the lane, over the gutter and into the next lane over where this kid was just getting ready to throw his ball. The ENTIRE place was on the floor cracking up .... funny **** man!!!!

reapergm

YEAH CHAZMURR!!! LOL!! Thats pic is great! Its those stupid killer puppets... If anyone wants to see the dumbest thing ever, yet hysterical.. check this- www.realultimatepower.net

Status
Not open for further replies.