• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergm

Nah, hes got liberty! Ha, nice to see ya Perch!! LOL I CANT WAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT to bust spins chops for that one!! Thats awesome! You better write me an email when u get done bro!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Well, The OSO advised me to delay my graduation date, so it would be easier for me to get accepted. PLC-Jrs this summer, school in the fall and spring and PLC-Srs in the summer of '05, and then graduate in december of '05. I'm applying on a ground contract for now since all the slots are taken for this summer, and then probably going to get PRK when I get back from Jrs. Wait for the waiver, and go through a component change from ground to air. If I dont get PRK, I'll still change from ground to air with a NFO slot. Sounds good to me. Whatever gets me that eagle, globe, and anchor.

texag02

sure i love christmas just like the next guy, but i listen to a lot of country music...and i hate this time of year for the radio, theres not too much worse than throwing a little twang into otherwise perfectly good bing crosby

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Ideas for recycling Christmas trees anyone???

1) Load up a C-17 full of them and carpet bomb our enemies with them.

Nikki

What's up perch!!!! freezing my a$$ of in alaska. It is -11 degrees here, but must say..I'm having a better time than you!! good luck

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I can't wait to do that, Praxis. How long were you up? I guess I shouldn't ask this but, you got some stick time, right? Glad to see you in high spirits. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.