• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This really happened

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
Gee those are some awesome pictures though!

Maybe I can get away with saying it by not being in, maybe I can't-

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
...Apparently the only way one gets respect around here is to have wings AND and an AARP card!
That would be "Wings" ... etc, etc ...

But no left wing AARP "fundraising" for these boys ...

They started pummeling me w/ their crap when I turned 50 ... I tried to get 'em to stop ... they wouldn't ... so I embarked on a 3-4 month program of returning EVERYTHING they sent me (in their post-paid envelopes) covered w/ the most vile, horrendous, perverted, 'would-make-a-drunken-sailor-in-Wanchai blush', hate-speech-smut-speech imaginable ....

It worked. They quit sending me mailings/solicitations and took me off their mailing lists ... have not heard from them for quite a while ... :)

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I get at least 2 or 3 things from AARP per week trying to get me to join. Someone, somewhere messed up.

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
I get at least 2 or 3 things from AARP per week trying to get me to join. Someone, somewhere messed up.

More likely a "friend" signed you up as a joke. I know it used to happen a lot to guys who were prematurely grey, bald, or turning say 30.

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
Interseting. A MBU 12 in a Super hornet? When were these taken?

Most have the new masks, but there are a few of the old ones floating around that pop up once in a while even for new guys. Same with the integrated vests.