• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This really happened

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I agree with RHPF, he's a good guy, just did a couple things to substantially highlight himself in a period of one's career where doing so is not great headwork. There was an email w/ link sent out to all the Hornet RAGS (and I'd assume maybe elsewhere given the OP) so I'd say he has probably gotten a world of s**t for it. The pics are awesome quality, but I have never met anyone who wears aviator shades in the jet/with the helmet....

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
If you are going to look like a clown, at least go somewhere other than the RAG flightline.

34094_411977889283_679034283_4313240_1936093_n.jpg

(I am an expert in looking like a clown, he is more of a pretentious douchebag than a clown)

MB, is that you? I'm just saying now, but in that pic, it appears that you have some sort of FUPA like object underneath the velcro straps. Like Brett said, those straps are adustable my friend lol

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
IMO, Bunk upped his street cred by at least ten-fold by having the balls to post those pics.

*Note to younger members: Always destroy evidence like this*

Yeah, it got out there so I had to intercept it and just deal with it!! I of course look nothing like that now....I'm look even more like a doosh : )

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
MB, is that the Suez canal?

If you have never met him before you probably will think he is a douche based solely on the pictures. Pretty natural reaction. He really isn't though. Doesn't take himself too seriously and pretty down to earth.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

If you have never met him before you probably will think he is a douche based solely on the pictures. Pretty natural reaction. He really isn't though. Doesn't take himself too seriously and pretty down to earth.

Sounds familiar.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
not quite "fabio," gelled hair so more of a "GTL." Wrosecasesenario... he could be god of some online dating site.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Please, not at all. MB is the man, well liked and respected. That's the only reason I or others poke at him.