• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

There will ALWAYS be an England ... ???

CAMike

None
Contributor
WTF..."I wear an Admirals hat"??? Photos please.

Background information : I took my 7 yr. old to Hooters yesterday and he asked me why so many girls (2 gals) want to give him hugs. I told him it was because they knew about his leukemia and they want to make him feel good about himself. I then realized WTF,over>acknowledged the errors of my rationalization and mumbled something about, enjoy the limelight and have fun. YES- that recovery is mostly for the non parent types that want to try their hand at virtual parenting but I can't help myself with the quick response NATOPS play. Any other alternative recoveries from the peanut gallery?

Any advice would be appreciated- other than Don't Take Him To Hooters", kids eat free on Saturdays.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
WTF..."I wear an Admirals hat"??? Photos please.
RADM Angus.jpg
Your slightest wish...My greatest command!:icon_magi

Mike, howz our Bulldogs lookin' for this season? I'm hopin' to catch a game in FAT this fall if my recovery continues on track. "GIVE BLOOD...Play The Bulldogs!":icon_hamm
BzB :sleep_125