• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Summer Cruise 09 Thread.

Wingnut172N

Tumbleweed
pilot
Heard of someone trying to get 150 lbs (?!?!?!?!) of weed back from Mexico (although I believe that was on leave)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I am learning how much funding and flight hours squadrons have... but am also having a great time. It's great being out of the ROTC nonsense and in the real Navy for a bit. My NROTC turned into a SWO factory for the last year... so for all of the disenchanted freshman/sophomores/juniors... there is light at the end - and it is glorious. Deep down, though, I have to come to grips with having to give back a flight suit for another year of khakis.

Don't worry, you will still be in khakis for some time after you check-in to pcola :)

sickboy

pilot
Just out of curiosity, what happens to a Mid who goes UA the second week into cruise? We had a guy do just that on my cruise, when I called him after a few days of not seeing him, he was across the country. He was the one who wanted to go SWO too.

JhwK08

Just out of curiosity, what happens to a Mid who goes UA the second week into cruise? We had a guy do just that on my cruise, when I called him after a few days of not seeing him, he was across the country. He was the one who wanted to go SWO too.

Fort Leavenworth for 20 years.

But seriously - he probably just gets dropped from the program and has to repay the money.