• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Most Insane Flyovers..

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Here is a thread where you can post the most insane military flyovers. I think I have found the one that takes the cake, but if you think you can beat this one, please post. This takes place before a Navy vs. TCU football game. Enjoy.

and a different view of the same flyover...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think has some of the best caught on video and not all were made in USA (second to last almost tied the record).

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I get the feeling just looking at the first clip that that guy probably ended up at the wrong end of a long green table.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
The flyovers at Daytona are always cool b/c the airport is right across the street from the speedway, so whenever theres a flyover they do the flyover then break to land and end up going over again.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Of course, there are those that don't turn out as planned. of some of the epic/infamous video clips including the B-52 mishap and F/A-18 square loop that wasn't among others that led to much debate and lessons leraned.