• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Monster COD thread (homage to the C-2A Greyhound)

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously, dude, throttle back. Getting in a snit about "don't hate, I'm trying to learn" will win you no points with this crowd. A simple, "no offense meant, period" is sufficient.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
He said with all due respect MB, he can say whatever he wants...it's in the geneva convention!

Seriously, pudhumper, when you graduate college, commission, select aviation, finish API, go to primary with the air force, grade out near the top of your flight (numero 3/30, to be exact) and then select Props, wing, etc... then you can get pissed when someone calls you a douche for thinking mediocre grades will get you props.

Until then, you can shut the fuck up.

cmhumphr

CuMhUmPeR
He said with all due respect MB, he can say whatever he wants...it's in the geneva convention!

Seriously, pudhumper, when you graduate college, commission, select aviation, finish API, go to primary with the air force, grade out near the top of your flight (numero 3/30, to be exact) and then select Props, wing, etc... then you can get pissed when someone calls you a douche for thinking mediocre grades will get you props.

I never called anyone a douche. AND I never said that I thought mediocre grades would get me props. I want to fly props so why would I bash them? I'm really just trying to learn from the older guys, thats all.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor

Say it ain't so! Here's the thing. YOU know you're not a douchenozzle. I'm pretty sure you're not, but perception is reality and the reality right now is that you suck. It's too late to explain it away so don't.

You can't get out of a hole by digging the bottom out.

btw...negative rep for that last one.

Ricky Bobby

Oh to be a freshman Midshipman...I'm new to the forum, but I do know that if you are accused of being a douche/retard by somebody much more experienced than you are, then you probably came across as being a douche/retard. My advice: apologize for coming across as an idiot, then try to explain yourself in a better fashion.

nugget81

pilot
Oh to be a freshman Midshipman...I'm new to the forum, but I do know that if you are accused of being a douche/retard by somebody much more experienced than you are, then you probably came across as being a douche/retard. My advice: apologize for coming across as an idiot, then shut your pie hole.

Fixed it for you...you're welcome.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The overall leadership in the COD community is weak, especially after seeing the command select boards. My .02 after being a COD driver for over 8 years.

C'mon now Bunky... I have seen some great leadership in the COD community over the last 4 years and some not so great. No different than I saw in the Viking Community or any of the other communities my peers are in. I know you have had to deal with some bad breaks, but don't bash the whole community you are a part of.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
C'mon now Bunky... I have seen some great leadership in the COD community over the last 4 years and some not so great. No different than I saw in the Viking Community or any of the other communities my peers are in. I know you have had to deal with some bad breaks, but bash the whole community you are a part of.

There is good and bad in every community obviously. I was also part of the community for a long time and I saw more bad than good in the front office. This has nothing to do with my breaks, I made my own bed. There's no anger or ill will, I call it like I see it however. Some weak leadership coming down the line. I know one of them pretty well and I don't know whether to throw up a little bit in my mouth or just laugh at loud.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
@ cumhumper, I think everyone on here who has been through the primary/pipeline selection process can attest to the fact that at times it can be a total crapshoot. Good grades are good, but that doesn't get you what you want all the time. Guys with better grades than I had have ended up getting their 2nd and maybe even 3rd choices, and are now or will be flying P-3's, helos, E-2's, C-2's, even Jets :eek: From all I have gathered thus far here in Tailhook land, it is even MORE of a crapshoot here......FWIW. So heed everyone's advice and worry about things you can control or at least attempt to affect at this point. You really have no clue how things work until you have been here....I thought I did when I was in your position, and I was very wrong.