• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Video Thread...

Flying Toaster

None
French Navy's version of a cruise video-

Random interludes and crappy music aside, there's some great footage.

On a similar note, French AF Rafales-

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I wonder if the Russians can still get away with that stuff whereas U.S. guys would probably not. I'm guessing they can. Vladimir is probably busy worrying about other things...

MasterBates

Going to guess, that unless you wreck the plane or fuck up his hunting, Putin don't give a shit

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Holy crap~ guess I have never seen this before. Never even crossed my mind on the deck. Might have been more of a nervous reck if it had....

Maybe a different mishap given the labeling (though that was obviously a 2 seater in spite of what the narrator said) but I went to the kitty hawk as a midn just a few months after -102 got the distinction of losing the first rhino due to an identical mishap in 2005. There were a bunch of folks I talked to that told me stories of being on the flight deck or (one) of punching out of the aircraft itself. Scurry

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Where do we get such men?"

During the Cold War, the U.S. Information Agency used to send videos to foreign countries, extolling the virtues of life in the US, especially to all those Commie bastards elsewhere.

Although this 1957 propaganda film is highly stylized and idealized, it is still close to my childhood, my hometown in Iowa, and true.

I remember most all of these non-actor, real people, friends of my dad, and the real events and places portrayed. It is a part of Americana I miss.
[Yes, I raised pigs and cows... swine and steers for the more knowledgable.]

My part stealing 3rd base as a kid and filmed, was left on the cutting room floor.