• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Video Thread...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sweet vid. But... After flying today with a just-transferred former T-6 dude, he informed me there's no piss tube in the plane. If I were to go back, how am I supposed to train America's future and not able to pee freely all over S. AL?

Give me beta, or give me death!
Give me a piss tube, or give me a T-34!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sweet vid. But... After flying today with a just-transferred former T-6 dude, he informed me there's no piss tube in the plane. If I were to go back, how am I supposed to train America's future and not able to pee freely all over S. AL?

Give me beta, or give me death!
Give me a piss tube, or give me a T-34!
Piddle pack bombs....

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
There is a piss tube. I tried using it on my first solo. I immediately regretted that decision.

Piddle packs for the win.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
There is a trail of my urine from the Chicken ranch and the Castleberry dildo factory all the way to points A and B. I hydrated like a fool and loved to use that thing. My onwings started catching on and it became their go-to joke for the tie cutting, but I always had so much good material on them, I can hardly blame them for trying.

MasterBates

That was my biggest beef with the 60B.. No piss tube.

Everything I've flown other than the 45, I've either been able to piss out via tube, or piss in bottle/bag and jettison said bottle on a dhow.

E-2 and T-34 were great. Piss tubes and open canopy/ditching hatches.

Best fart remedy ever. If below 10k, dump cabin pressure, and open the hatch. Sucks the fart right out.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
That was my biggest beef with the 60B.. No piss tube.

Everything I've flown other than the 45, I've either been able to piss out via tube, or piss in bottle/bag and jettison said bottle on a dhow.

E-2 and T-34 were great. Piss tubes and open canopy/ditching hatches.

Best fart remedy ever. If below 10k, dump cabin pressure, and open the hatch. Sucks the fart right out.

No tube in the Bravo? I didn't know that varies by series of 60. And yeah... no tube in the T-6... pressurization and all. Never used a piss tube while flying. Used it ONCE as pax on a 2-stud go CATMEX in socal when I was in the back on hour-4 after I had to piss rolling out of the chocks.

Honestly, I just suck it up. I've flown 6 hours having to piss on pre-flight, and up to 10 hours without a piss break. Bladder like steel. Women bladders....

MasterBates

Bs have no tube. Where it would drain is the radome. Not sure on the R.

Pressurization doesn't mean no piss tube. T-44 and E-2 are pressurized, and have tubes that work well.

MasterBates

Am I the only one that finds it funny that the 60 variants that fly long enough you might have to piss, have the gatorade bottle system, and the ones that can't fly that long do have piss tubes?

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
The F/Hs have them. I only used it once though. I flew with a pilot in the RAG though who used it 4 times in one flight.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Am I the only one that finds it funny that the 60 variants that fly long enough you might have to piss, have the gatorade bottle system, and the ones that can't fly that long do have piss tubes?

To be fair, some of the longest flying there is to be had in a helo is in the S via 12-hour VERTREP days. Yeah, you have to make gas stops, but it takes more time to unstrap, go find a head and get back than it takes to hot pump, so for all intents and purposes, you're "in the bird" for 10 hours sometimes.

I know, some people are rolling their eyes as if this is some sort of chest-puffing "sea story". Not so.... just saying the Sierra has long flying days, too.