• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
Blues #7 in Lynchburg, VA today

Blue Angel #7 came through Lynchburg yesterday and today to determine air show suitability.

IMG_2468.JPGIMG_2460.jpgIMG_2459.jpg

yak52driver

Contributor
I give that photographer a lot of credit. I've had folks get ill looking through the camera while I'm flying straight and level, he was rocking the camera in all kinds of attitudes and g's.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Found this picture earlier thiss week.
F4.jpg

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Dolphin.jpg

Bird Hovers
HUMBOLDT BAY, Calif. - An MH-65C Dolphin helicopter from Air Station Humboldt Bay hovers during high seas surf training. Crews from Group Humboldt Bay were underway for the filming of a Military Channel program – Dangerous Jobs – featuring Coast Guard rescue swimmers. U.S. Coast Guard photo by Lt. Todd Vorenkamp.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Awesome pics. For the fourth one, what camera, lense and any other settings did you use?

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Ok, that makes sense. You have a really nice camera with some extra goodies. I've always wanted to take low light pics but never had the equipment for it. Do you have larger versions of the first or fourth pic at all?

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
Ya, pm me an email address and the size you'd like. they're shot in raw so they can be made as big as you'd like. Its hard to tell in the version posted here, but the 4th pic is the centennial bird too

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Wow, really liking the Prowler. Glad P-3s decided to play, too. I still want to see a navy blue P-3 with white lettering, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.