• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
I want to see TACAMO guys do a centennial paint job

....HA!

Yeah, alot of us would, too. The old EC-130Q paint sceme is pretty slick looking and dates back to the 60s or so, so it's actually relevant. It's not gonna happen, though. Not in time to get out to the centennial celebration. Apparently the massive flyby that is supposed to take place at the celebration is going to be lead by a VQ-3 bird. I WILL be on that plane.. lol

gotta_fly

pilot
Actually the static jet we're sending is going to have the centennial crest painted on it. Not as exciting as a total throwback paint scheme, but it's something.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Just pulled into Jax today and parked next to a Centennial P-3. I took a pic on my phone but left my charger at home so it'll have to wait until I get home. It's basically a two-tone gray and white with the gray being really dark and then some other accents added to it. Looks pretty cool actually.

Flying Toaster

None
Stumbled across this one recently, not sure if it's been posted before.

Tornado_low-pass.jpg

High res-

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/cenciotti/Tornado/Tornado_low-pass.jpg?1296372820

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
53s have tip path lights. Only can see them from above for night/NVD formation flight.

The Crab

These Centennial paint schemes are great, are there any plans for a jet marked up in the 70's grey/white scheme ??, a Prowler or Hornet would look amazing in that scheme with the high vis squadron markings.

Seal

Su-33 from 279 OKIAP

Attachments

• DSC00582.JPG
    DSC00582.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 80
  • su33_16.jpg
    su33_16.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 5_image255.jpg
    5_image255.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 89