• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery, Troisième partie: la vengeance!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I took this of our sister squadron’s Skipper’s jet specially emblazoned with their 70th Annivesary markings, the Tophatters laid claim to being the “Oldest and the Boldest” squadron in the Navy. Quite a lineage!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can't remember if I posted this before, but since we're having a Tomcat love-fest... c1997 in a section containing two Mids. The Rippers couldn't fly us so -213 hooked us up with two lines on their schedule. Ironically enough, I ended up working with a former -213 RIO later who was "credited" (in the supernatural way) for turning -213's luck around. He apparently showed up about the same time I got this flight.

27757592024_48c6e600fc_h.jpg

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
With need to maintain combat package on CAP station during Desert Shield/Storm instead of hanging on the blades watching our fuel ladder (thanks to everotesent USAF tanker overhead the Red Sea) with ship in Flex Deck ops, we never knew when we’d be relieved so often times we had a lot of gas to get rid of when the signal to RTB was received.