• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
when the blues were flying f-4's did they all come from that community or were there any a-4/a-6 guys?
(i think f-8's were already gone)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Per the website, the requirement for the team is 1250 "tactical jet hours".......which would include the EA-6B or, the T-45.....one of the newer IP's in VT-9 when I went through Meridian has now been flying for the Blues for a couple years. I'm guessing he didn't have the mins coming out of his JO tour, so T-45's would have had to have made up the difference. Have heard of Intruder folks in the past doing it as well.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Not helo or MPRA, but the first VAQ guy was selected this year.
I remember this from a month or 2 back, good on the family wagon driver!
Good luck with that. The most recent chinese knock off flight suit I stole was issued had the straps right around high nipple level. Real fucking helpful. I traded it for a 44R even though in every other bag a 44S is the right size.
A 44R in a Chinese knock off would equate to 44S for US, perhaps you have you still need to grow. ;)

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
More from last weekend.
1.jpg

4.jpg

604.jpg

627.jpg

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
i remember comming back to beaufort in a phantom one time around '71 . we came up on tower freq just as the blues were also checking in. my stick knew the lead blue at the time,
asked if we could join on them for the break. we did. very cool. them in their squeaky clean show birds and us, typically unwashed with a hydralic fluid contrail.
:)

KBayDog

i remember comming back to beaufort in a phantom one time around '71 . we came up on tower freq just as the blues were also checking in. my stick knew the lead blue at the time,
asked if we could join on them for the break. we did. very cool. them in their squeaky clean show birds and us, typically unwashed with a hydralic fluid contrail.
:)

SAFETY VIOLATOR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.