• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tailhook '91

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Hate to throw reference to another service in the Tailhook thread, but this game is played in AF fighter squadrons currently as '4-5-6'.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hate to throw reference to another service in the Tailhook thread, but this game is played in AF fighter squadrons currently as '4-5-6'.

4-5-6??? I believe, in some jurisdictions, that is know as "Ass-backwards"??? :D

*sigh* ... we keep tryin' to help 'em .... *oh, well* ....

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Which leads into the game of "Crud."

A homo-erotic USAF game that involves lots of hip contact and thrusting...check out the guy in the armor in the background...WTF USAF????

OK, so maybe I just never got the excitement of it all.
060815-F-9999W-001.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
When the Pukin' Dog's were transitioning to Supers, crud was THE game at the O'club, it was awesome! Bloody toes, sore bones, no spilled beer, plus the O'club stayed open till 0400 at which time the bartender would give us a pitcher and send us to the BOQ patio. DCAG would then regale us with tales of "the old days," and finished off every sermon with "and make sure you join tailhook!"

-good times...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Which leads into ..... a homo-erotic USAF game that involves lots of hip contact and thrusting...
Would that, perchance, also involve any [SIZE=-1] "irrational exuberance" as part of the gaming process??? Also, is there any "squealing" involved, either joyful or nervous .... if you will ???

I am [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]merely[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] interested for professional inter-service relations reasons.

But really, how'd YOU like to be the GOMER lookin' UP after feeling [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]the pipper burn on your forehead[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] and see these guys lookin' back DOWN at you through the gunsight .... :eek: .... life takers and heartbreakers, indeed. :)

"TEN-HUT"!!!! Ready to drink!!! Standby ..... EXECUTE !!!

[/SIZE]
aftooweird1cg2.jpg
aftooweird2ms9.jpg

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Liar's dice anyone? One of the few dice games I have picked up from my dad, as well as Ship Captain Crew.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
When the Pukin' Dog's were transitioning to Supers, crud was THE game at the O'club, it was awesome! Bloody toes, sore bones, no spilled beer, plus the O'club stayed open till 0400 at which time the bartender would give us a pitcher and send us to the BOQ patio. DCAG would then regale us with tales of "the old days," and finished off every sermon with "and make sure you join tailhook!"

-good times...
WTF....you write this like you were there. Yet your BS profile says you're 21. Are you looking to join SKeeterman and Flathatter?

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
WTF....you write this like you were there. Yet your BS profile says you're 21. Are you looking to join SKeeterman and Flathatter?

In his profile he mentions performing covert ops for the CIA, defending south americans from army ants, and lists his location as North Korea, yet you're taking his birthday (exactly one day and 20 years before his AW join date) seriously?

I don't believe he's a skeet/snort/flatasshat, though.

HuggyU2

None
Schnugg,
I know you admit you have no idea what Crud really is, but let me point out some problems with your photo.
Crud is an Aviator's game. As you can see, in this photo, there are only a few folks in uniform, and only 1 of them is an Aviator. To make it worse, the ref doesn't have pilot or nav wings. The guys getting ready to receive the serve has his arms on the table (illegal), which shows what an amateur act this is. As for the lone pilot, he's an O-5 or O-6, and his Majcom patch looks like he's at a logistics base, or some other base that doesn't have a aircraft on the ramp. Now, look in the background: looks like the local old folks home just let out. And you can see what looks like the Club Manager observing, and making sure no one hurts his club. As for the guy in the armor, I have no clue... but it certainly substantiates my belief that this is not an Aviator's base.
Crud's a great game. Give it a try. But not at this base.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I was there...

In the Summer of 2005 I had the oppourtunity to join the first class middies as they cruised with VFA-125 (where I slammed full on into the Pukin Dogs) and bagged some hours in the F/A-18D. In the summer of 2006 I had the oppourtunity to join the first class middies as they cruised with VFA-122 and bagged some hours in the F/A-18F (actually ran into FlyNavy quite serendeptitiously on that cruise).

The CO of VFA-22 calls me the Mayor of the O'Club, I've got nearly double my age in hours in two fleet platforms (if you combine them), and a sprinkling of hours in helo's and turbo weenies.

Thanks to a really great staff at SFWP (and an awesome LDO father), I have had the oppourtunity to see Naval Aviation up close and personal and know that there is no higher calling for a kid born in Fallon, who spent half his life in Lemoore.

I have cruised with several (now) ensigns on AW when I was two and three years their junior, and hope to follow in their footsteps.

That same DCAG told us to be modest, but in the interest of glasnost I give you full disclosure (or at least the executive brief :D ).

P.S. I don't mean to brag but I was AWESOME at crud!