• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T34C flight demo vid

vinny

Anyone got it? I think VT-28 made it. They played it at a safety stand down a while back. I saw a broken link on here a while ago, but that was it. Thanks, Paul

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
I got a copy. There used to be a DVD floating around, and we burned each other copies. I have 2 versions, one of the Las Cruces det. They both are over 300 Megs, so it would be impractical to email. Don't know of any links you could download from either. Man, the good ole times. I remember prior to primary I thought those videos were the coolest things....and then you upgrade to a new plane.

Chubby

In a similar vein, does anyone know where I can get the T-45 one? I think it was a dvd out of Kingsville.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
For the T-45 Videos, there are a couple on a website called: www.petescheu.com . Go to the videos link at the bottom, and there are probably 6 or 7 different ones. Again, big files, but worth it.

bulldozer3

pilot
Dmac05 - you got a pm.
heres a nice site to upload files: http://www.filefactory.com/
it then gives you a link to use to download from.
Ive been looking around for this video since seeing it, its pretty cool. Would be nice to have - bring back all those nice memories of primary :icon_smil

bulldozer3

pilot
thanks for posting it.

Anyone else having problems downloading? It will not "right click, save as" for me, and when i play it directly in windows media player, it stops at 1:40 min.