• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T34C flight demo vid

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
bulldozer3 said:
thanks for posting it.

Anyone else having problems downloading? It will not "right click, save as" for me, and when i play it directly in windows media player, it stops at 1:40 min.

Yup. No save as, and it stops at 0:15

bulldozer3

pilot
its no big deal to download it..i was hesitant to also. But you can just go into "add/remove programs" under control panel, and remove it after your done. Its titled "red swoosh EDN client".

KBayDog

I wish I could find it, too. There's nothing I'd love to see more than a Level Speed Change in slo-mo!

toddb

it's not working for me either!
i would be more than all over a cool vid of the Tormentor/Turbo Weenie/Tango three four Charlie.

Todd

LSUMarine

Lay off me! I'm starving!
I have a Quicktime movie that's a little over a minute long of the T-34C doing some Aero. If someone wants to post it, I'll email it to them. Its about 4 megs.
I also have a 45 minute video of my T-34C form solo, but that file is about 8 gigs, so sorry, too big.