• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

t-34/t-6 noise pollution

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Back when Cecil Field closed the Navy decided to move the S-3's to NAS Jax. The Navy had a meeting with local residents so they could vent about the noise the jets were going to make... (Obviously, these people didn't have to live next to #3 Cat....)
So about 30 minutes after the meeting starts an S-3 starts orbitting the meeting at 2000 feet. After the S-3 was there for about an hour the Base rep stands up and asks if everyone can hear him OK without the microphone. Everyone says they can hear him fine. He then begins to explain how the S-3 has been overhead for an hour and no one seems to be bothered by it...

I love it when the military actually shows some balls when it comes to interacting with the civillian world!!

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
If the Navy did stop IFS and operations at 1R8, this guy would still be hearing planes flying over his house. Bay Minette is a popular stop for general aviation. The gas is cheap, the FBO girls are hot, and you can order food in flight and have it waiting for you when you land. He'd have to get the field itself shut down.

NO they are NOT. You've been outside of big cities too long.:yuck_125:

I was just there last weekend. The link below is the JV squad. I can't find a pic of the girls that I saw there. Worth the stop. Plenty of courtesy cars and "affordable" lunch hook ups out in town.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/1R8/BAY_MINETTE_AV

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I was just there last weekend. The link below is the JV squad. I can't find a pic of the girls that I saw there. Worth the stop. Plenty of courtesy cars and "affordable" lunch hook ups out in town.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/1R8/BAY_MINETTE_AV

Push-up bras come standard apparently ... a very nice touch.

"You girls got contract fuel? Excellent ... fill er up to 58K. We'll just sit here and watch ... " :D

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Girls

They (the girls) have there own calendar you can buy even get it autographed if you wish. They also have a deal that the pilot, Marine Corps, Navy ect... that stops in there the most times in a month, gets to have his picture taken with the girls in "any pose costumes he chooses" not bad, it usually goes to a FITU guy. That’s why their is so much “Navy” traffic there.

Also as mentioned you can order food in-flight and have it delivered to you there. It was definitely one of our most frequent out-and-in stops while in primary.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Gotta convince the owner to put the money up to expand the runway 500 feet so T-45s could land there. Would be well worth it.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
If he though helo overflight amounted to torture, "Jet Waterboarding" will take the Baldwin County videographer to a whole new level.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
eh, those girls aren't that hot

the secretary chick is supposed to be the hottest, but apparently she has some dbag white trash boyfriend I was told (of course, right?)

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
As someone who has been there on several occasions, I can tell you that they are indeed "that hot". Not only are they hot, they pump gas in skimpy outfits, pull chocks by bending over straight legged, wear ridiculously slutty clothing on a regular basis, and lavish attention on a bunch of retarded, horny aviators and SNA's, all so you can buy gas on the taxpayer's dime. It is a great stop. Yay capitalism!

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot

the secretary chick is supposed to be the hottest, but apparently she has some dbag white trash boyfriend I was told (of course, right?)

Yeah, all of that might be true. You weren't gonna date her anyways so just ogle her like a good pilot and move on. And sure Otto, they aren't the hottest women to grace the planet, but they aren't bad, and they are a damned sight better than the grizzly old dudes that usually arrive to refuel the jet. At least in my opinion, but hey, your preference may vary....

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator

And you've been seeing lots of women who are way more attractive on a regular basis?

Sorry if I don't buy it, though if you have photographic proof of the stunners you've been banging, I'd be happy to see it.

Like someone else said, these girls might not be gracing next month's centerfold, but they are pretty good looking, by and large.

Everyone bitches about how the girls in X aren't up to their standards--yeah, THAT'S why you're going home alone. They weren't hot enough for you. And when they are hot enough, they're all a bunch of bitches, right?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Everyone bitches about how the girls in X aren't up to their standards--yeah, THAT'S why you're going home alone. They weren't hot enough for you. And when they are hot enough, they're all a bunch of bitches, right?

If you waste your time at the plate waiting for the perfect pitch, you're never going to get on base. Sometimes you just have to swing at whatever comes your way. Be the Babe and call the shot.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
And you've been seeing lots of women who are way more attractive on a regular basis?

Sorry if I don't buy it, though if you have photographic proof of the stunners you've been banging, I'd be happy to see it.

Like someone else said, these girls might not be gracing next month's centerfold, but they are pretty good looking, by and large.

They didn't like my fucking haircut! Bitches! SLUTS!