• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board Meeting on 6 OCT

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
If you don't have and special considerations such as age, college graduation, etc. Then you can look to go to OCS what looks like about 4-6 months from now. If you do have special circumstances, then it is all dependent on your situation.

fedman28

I stand corrected, all applications submitted after 1 sept 14 require N3M.

Ok what about those of us who submitted for the July IDC board that got cancelled and rolled into the Sept. board? We actuallty submitted prior to 1 Sept. 14

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
I was told by my recruiter as long as everything was submitted by Oct 1st, that I would be good for the Oct SWO board. I still don't know if my packet has been submitted up. Do they grant exceptions for this?

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
I was told by my recruiter as long as everything was submitted by Oct 1st, that I would be good for the Oct SWO board. I still don't know if my packet has been submitted up. Do they grant exceptions for this?

According to some of the recruiters on here, 18 Sep was the cutoff

varlogkern

Someone beat me to the first part. Regarding the second question, no exceptions are not made. If your kit misses the board deadline then you kit waits with the program manager until such time that another board meets.

As someone speaking from experience, the wait stinks, but that is how the process works.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
Just heard from my recruiter that the SWO/PILOT/NFO board is late October. Dunno where the 6th came from.

varlogkern

Your OR doesn't have the latest gouge on the dates. AW is usually THE MOST reliable source of info, especially if it comes from a select group of people. SWO is 06Oct, SNA/SNFO is 27Oct (or 29Oct not sure).

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
He didn't give me a specific date. I was kinda freaked because I hadn't heard about the deadline of the 19th, especially since my N3M letter hasn't come back, but I'm pretty sure my packet's all complete. I've never actually met my recruiter. I'm deployed to Djibouti, Africa right now, I'm active duty Army. If anyone else hears back from their recruiter post some up to date info.

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
Packages submitted by fen 19th, board on the 6th, results by mid-late Oct for SWO (based on my recruiter and AW). Have fun in Africa!

varlogkern

RUFIO181 had word from NRC that they split the board SWO early OCT the others late OCT.
Then I stand corrected. I wasn't aware that the board was split.

He didn't give me a specific date. I was kinda freaked because I hadn't heard about the deadline of the 19th, especially since my N3M letter hasn't come back, but I'm pretty sure my packet's all complete. I've never actually met my recruiter. I'm deployed to Djibouti, Africa right now, I'm active duty Army. If anyone else hears back from their recruiter post some up to date info.
You don't have to worry. Right now is somewhat of a lull for both SWO and Aviation. There will be a lot of posts as 06OCT approaches and Aviation at the end of the month.