• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 20 April

EO87

Its a blessing for some. I'm supposed to transfer back to Virginia from Hawaii and being in a state of uncertainty is really frustrating.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I've heard that SWO typically meets in person for their selection boards. If that is the case, I am betting that these rumors of the postponement are accurate.

The entire navy normally works in person. Doesn’t mean that can change in wake with everything going on.

exNavyOffRec

I've heard that SWO typically meets in person for their selection boards. If that is the case, I am betting that these rumors of the postponement are accurate.

They all used to meet in person, however as technology has become better more and more boards moved to remote, the active ones I knew of that still met in person were SWO and aviation, given that NRC does everything for the other boards that meet remote it isn't that much effort to have the others meet remote.

jlee199

I know some of you have received word the board has been canceled but my recruiter did not hear anything as of end of Friday. I don't think the board would announce they canceled on the day it was supposed to be held.... just my guess

My recruiter did not hear anything about cancellation either, but you know sometimes information doesn't reach till later so, But anyways we will all see soon.

1812TC

For what it’s worth (not much more than speculation) there wasn’t an At-board list posted.

Good Morning,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however any news is better than no news so please read below;

HMC Maye,

The SWO Board was cancelled and is expected to convene AUG 2020, please allow 2 – 8 weeks after the board convenes for results to post to BOL, also due to COVID-19 continue to be patient and flexible.

v/r

Mr. Paul Celestin
Navy Recruiting Command N36
Paul.celestin@navy.mil

Hope this addresses your concerns and hopefully we can pick this back up in August.

exNavyOffRec

Good Morning,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however any news is better than no news so please read below;

HMC Maye,

The SWO Board was cancelled and is expected to convene AUG 2020, please allow 2 – 8 weeks after the board convenes for results to post to BOL, also due to COVID-19 continue to be patient and flexible.

v/r

Mr. Paul Celestin
Navy Recruiting Command N36
Paul.celestin@navy.mil

Hope this addresses your concerns and hopefully we can pick this back up in August.

Given the info that was put out about how they had over-selected in the past few boards this doesn't surprise me, it suck for those waiting, at least the break between boards isn't years like it was before.

rmad22

I was waiting on this board because I am currently dual processing. I talked to my recruiter and he said there was a possibility I could still be selected after I ship out on June 16th. This has all been very stressful and I wish you guys all the best.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I was waiting on this board because I am currently dual processing. I talked to my recruiter and he said there was a possibility I could still be selected after I ship out on June 16th. This has all been very stressful and I wish you guys all the best.

Your ship date has to be rolled back