• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 20 April

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
lol, I had to ask. I asked Mr. Celestin if they went over the quota for FY20 and he said no, that’s why I asked he said they went over the shipping quota (don’t ask me what that means)
Maybe he meant the ratio for SWOs in an actual ocs class. Might have been too many swos to ship to ocs

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Will those in the April board be given a priority in the August board ? Because we have been waiting for so long ... ? Any idea ?

La'Marcos

I'm wondering why an email wasn't sent out about the board being postponed or at least some notification to every applicant? Cold world!

jlee199

I called my recruiter yesterday and he said he is not told if the board is held or not. He has not gotten any word of cancellation of this board and he hasn’t heard of any other swo board being postponed so I guess recruiters are out of the loop as well

sldm992

It's not really being postponed, more like just cancelled since there was SWO board scheduled for august anyways.

LouisLu

BlueEyesWhiteDragon
Recruiters are definitely out of the loop because my recruiter told me today that he believes the virus is what caused the cancellation and that if the pandemic continues till August the August one could be cancelled as well...... He told me it’s unusual to cancel a board without announcement in advance and without a proper email/notification sent out to all the recruiters. If the quota is not enough they should have known this after the February board and the cancellation could have been announced weeks ahead rather than at the final week before the board meeting date. He said the ship date quota is not full for this FY because he would give me a ship date of July 5th if I made it on the April board. So I guess just various people have various opinions about this and we never know the exact reason why the board is not met in April unless those board members themselves come over and tell us what exactly is going on.