• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY PROBOARD 4AUG23 MOVED?

Demmingsd1

Well its on "flankspeed share point under N311 documents", but you have to be active duty to see it. If you message me your name I can look on the list and tell you if you are on it. 48 applicants made the list.
Do you have a copy of the applicants who made the list?

Pandabearchan

SUPPLY-PROREC Y
Greetings and Congrats to those who were selected!

Did anyone else receive their OCS date? My skipper called and said I was an immediate selection but didn’t get a date

H

Heart Gold

Greetings and Congrats to those who were selected!

Did anyone else receive their OCS date? My skipper called and said I was an immediate selection but didn’t get a date
Yeah I received the date along with the good news yesterday. Most likely you’re shipping out very soon unless you provided a later date on your application. I was told applicants selected from these recent boards are being shipped out very quick.

Pandabearchan

SUPPLY-PROREC Y
Yeah I received the date along with the good news yesterday. Most likely you’re shipping out very soon unless you provided a later date on your application. I was told applicants selected from these recent boards are being shipped out very quick.
Congrats brother, are you also on the 24SEP23 board?

klk1234

Congratulation to all of you. What would y'all said to someone that is trying to apply for this coming up board for Supply and having a waiver for the AOR of 41 is an issue. Good luck and safe travel at sea.