• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY PROBOARD 4AUG23 MOVED?

Pandabearchan

SUPPLY-PROREC Y
Greetings,

I was informed that the Supply PRO-BOARD that convenes 4 AUG 23 is being moved. Does that mean the next board is the upcoming NOV PRO-BOARD? Does anyone have any experience with their scheduled board being moved?

Thank you kindly.

Seawarriors0115

Bump! Also curious about this. Talked to my recruiter last week and he said there was no Aug board and the next board is Nov. The FY 2023 Board Schedule PDF still shows Aug 4 board so a bit confused. Does that mean we have 2 Supply boards (Aug and Nov) or now just one board in Nov?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Bump! Also curious about this. Talked to my recruiter last week and he said there was no Aug board and the next board is Nov. The FY 2023 Board Schedule PDF still shows Aug 4 board so a bit confused. Does that mean we have 2 Supply boards (Aug and Nov) or now just one board in Nov?

Sounds like your recruiter would have the latest and greatest info…

AeawCP

The at board list came out last week for the up coming supply board. I think the board is scheduled for 11SEP23 and the deadline was for 04AUG23, but the at board list is titled "FY23 AUG SUPPLY AT BOARD LIST". I find that strange because they usually put the month it convenes in the title.

The at board list came out last week for the up coming supply board. I think the board is scheduled for 11SEP23 and the deadline was for 04AUG23, but the at board list is titled "FY23 AUG SUPPLY AT BOARD LIST". I find that strange because they usually put the month it convenes in the title.
Where can I find the list?

AeawCP

Well its on "flankspeed share point under N311 documents", but you have to be active duty to see it. If you message me your name I can look on the list and tell you if you are on it. 48 applicants made the list.

Rwood18

Hello, does anyone know how the waiver request goes? I submitted my waiver request and supply package 2 weeks before the due date. I received a confirmation email from Mr. Celestin stating he's received everything, but I have not heard anything back about the waiver request. I just saw the board list and my name was not on it.

exNavyOffRec

Hello, does anyone know how the waiver request goes? I submitted my waiver request and supply package 2 weeks before the due date. I received a confirmation email from Mr. Celestin stating he's received everything, but I have not heard anything back about the waiver request. I just saw the board list and my name was not on it.
It is good to get a waiver request in 30 days prior to the deadline, in general waivers are rubber stamped for approval and then they let the board figure out if they will accept the waiver or not. The more waivers you have the more thought that NRC could put into approving the waiver, as well as the types of waiver.

The other thing is NRC will be flexible with deadlines with enlisted, just because you don't see your name you might still make the board, I would email Paul and see if that is the case or if you were pushed to the next board.

Rwood18

It is good to get a waiver request in 30 days prior to the deadline, in general waivers are rubber stamped for approval and then they let the board figure out if they will accept the waiver or not. The more waivers you have the more thought that NRC could put into approving the waiver, as well as the types of waiver.

The other thing is NRC will be flexible with deadlines with enlisted, just because you don't see your name you might still make the board, I would email Paul and see if that is the case or if you were pushed to the next board.
Thank you!

Divine

Hi Rwood. I did submit my package as well which required a waiver . Where can I find the at board list if you don’t mind ? I am enlisted as well. Thanks much .
Hello, does anyone know how the waiver request goes? I submitted my waiver request and supply package 2 weeks before the due date. I received a confirmation email from Mr. Celestin stating he's received everything, but I have not heard anything back about the waiver request. I just saw the board list and my name was not on it.Hi

Rwood18

Just spoke with Mr. Celestin, my waivers are still pending approval/ disapproval.