• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Boards and scores

exNavyOffRec

What does SWO mean and the end of your last paragraph. In addition, I will retake the ASTB to score higher next month. But from you have seen, what do you think? Lastly, I have a very strong motivational ststement.

Supply is very competitive so I have seen people I thought had a great chance get a "N" so it is hard to say.

SWO is surface warfare officer, they drive ships.

ABF2

Given you Bachelors why don't you go for IW or IP? of all the people here that say that they want to go IW or IP you have a degree related to the field and are AD.

i wouldn't mind going IP or IW but i have experience with working with SWOs and working with supply. i was in deck for 3 years and they work hand in hand with SWOs and i love every minute of working with both departments. If SWO or Supply dont think i am worthy then i will try out those communities. I am just going with that i love and have experience with.

Lasoiree

I'm waiting to hear results from the March supply board. I was given an estimate of a few weeks wait. Please post if you have results from the March board...I started this process last summer, this has been a long time coming!

xltn

that's unfortunate. Hope you the best on the June board. I'm glad I made it last Feb. board.

maysoe

I want to know what % for me to get in supply corp.
Chemical Engineering Degree with 3.3 GPA
OAR 45 ( i knew it really low since english is my second language i have a hard time on reading comprehansive part )

LORs: 2 General managers from my job, 2 from Supervisors, 1-school professor , 1- Army Retire O 6

My recruiter said he will go ahead and put the package in for June ,Supply …my first choose is SWO but since my OAR is really low.. i am go with supply so i would like to know about the chance to selective since i can be ready for second OAR on next 90 days.

xltn

With your degree, did you look at Civil Engineer Corps?
If you really want Supply Corps, you should have put it as your first choice. If SWO is your first choice, and you get selected for both SWO and SUpply, you will be SWO (someone correct me if i'm wrong). Supply is competitive.
Last Supply board, I see people with higher GPA and 50+ OAR didn't get selected. But dont get discourage, the worst is they say no.

This may read a bit bluntly, but please don't take it as a knock. You should definitely apply no matter what anyone says if this is what you want to do.

There's no possible way to assign a % to a package. You want to get more LORs. You should look into interviewing with a Supply O5+. You should increase your OAR score (50 is competitive). You don't have a business degree and only have a 3.3 GPA. I'm not saying you wouldn't be picked up, but you probably wouldn't be in the top range of applicants. Work on the OAR and do an interview - both will help immensely.

V/r
JD