• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Summary of Panel Nav in San Antonio

fred_flintstone

SEVAL Extraordinaire
Hey I'm navy type and just selected P-3's from VT-10, what the news on the "Dorm" room BS we have to deal with.

If your report date is fairly soon, you may get lucky, because the dorms are currently full. I'm single and was able to get an apartment when I got here in June because the dorm occupancy rate was above 90%. It all depends on when you check in and what the occupancy rate is. If it's below 90% when you get here, you're SOL and will be living in the dorms.

MoJoFlying

Ok well I'll assume I get screwed, since I'm heading down in late september, what do the dorms have? space? kitchen wise?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok well I'll assume I get screwed, since I'm heading down in late september, what do the dorms have? space? kitchen wise?

They only had a microwave and a fridge when I went through, I had to buy a stovetop. Those rooms sucked....:(