• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Su-30 video

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
THey don't run them on Comedy Central anymore. The *******s lost their license to do so, and now E! runs old SNL reruns irregularly.:icon_rage

At least there's still South Park.:D

Didn't ComCentral start playing MadTV instead? WORST SHOW ON TELEVISION.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Didn't ComCentral start playing MadTV instead? WORST SHOW ON TELEVISION.

Yes, and they aren't nearly as funny, but neither are the new SNL shows. THe last few seasons have sucked big time.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Yes, and they aren't nearly as funny, but neither are the new SNL shows. THe last few seasons have sucked big time.

Every generation thinks that the current SNL sucks worse than when they were "younger"...welcome aboard.

~D

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
navyao said:
Hea! I can read, write and I even use proper punctuation. I'm an above average speller and I knew what "nose authority" meant before "harrierdude" explained it...Does that mean I can become a Naval Aviator?

IYAAOYAS. ;) I loved being a WEPSO.

~D

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
I have a question.

In the end when he is landing, you can see the stabs fluttering. Would this be a direct result of the pilots input or would it be the flight computer managing the stabs to maintain his attitude?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
whitesoxnation said:
Would this be a direct result of the pilots input or would it be the flight computer managing the stabs to maintain his attitude?
Yes.

Brett