• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Su-30 video

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Impressive, just splendid, but I have a question: why can't the F-18 do a flip like the Su-30?

Why don't you do us all a favor and STFU. Posts like that really piss me off. :icon_rage

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
pilot_man said:
Why don't you do us all a favor and STFU. Posts like that really piss me off. :icon_rage

Blah blah blah blah blah. It's not hard to spellcheck.

There was nothing wrong with his post, it's a valid question, but such blatant spelling errors should have been fixed. I'm not a perfect typist, but I do give my posts at least a once-through to check for major errors. I'm not the only one on this forum tired of lazy posting.

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Blah blah blah blah blah. It's not hard to spellcheck.

There was nothing wrong with his post, it's a valid question, but such blatant spelling errors should have been fixed. I'm not a perfect typist, but I do give my posts at least a once-through to check for major errors. I'm not the only one on this forum tired of lazy posting.

Well Einstein, If you are tired of the “lazy posting”, then go away. You know that this website is frequented by those looking to become pilots, without that ever so astonishing degree you have. Looking at his post you see he’s from the Caribbean, and just recently got his green card. I wouldn’t expect his grammar to up to par as say someone who has lived here his whole life. The thing that you will soon learn is that this is one of OUR sailors. Showing off your cocky grammar skills only makes him think less of US. These guys are working their tails off and don’t need your sarcasm. Just answer the question, or ignore it. :)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
pilot_man said:
Well Einstein, If you are tired of the “lazy posting”, then go away. You know that this website is frequented by those looking to become pilots, without that ever so astonishing degree you have. Looking at his post you see he’s from the Caribbean, and just recently got his green card. I wouldn’t expect his grammar to up to par as say someone who has lived here his whole life. The thing that you will soon learn is that this is one of OUR sailors. Showing off your cocky grammar skills only makes him think less of US. These guys are working their tails off and don’t need your sarcasm. Just answer the question, or ignore it. :)

PM sent.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I just want to issue a public apology to valion_pride. I didn't check the profile before nailing him on the grammar and didn't realize English is most likely a second language. I already PM'd him about it this morning and pilot_man and I hashed it out.

Yep, I'm an a$$hole.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Fly Navy said:
I just want to issue a public apology to valion_pride. I didn't check the profile before nailing him on the grammar and didn't realize English is most likely a second language. I already PM'd him about it this morning and pilot_man and I hashed it out.

Yep, I'm an a$$hole.

Jeez, dude... I mean, he's in VFA-15... isn't that enough to make fun of? Noooo, you had to bash him on his English skills...

/stirring the pot :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
TurnandBurn55 said:
Jeez, dude... I mean, he's in VFA-15... isn't that enough to make fun of? Noooo, you had to bash him on his English skills...

/stirring the pot :D

I hate you, talking kneeboard ;)

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
Fly Navy said:

Yep, I'm an a$$hole.

Thanks FLY.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
pilot_man said:
Thanks FLY.

I've been all about pictures summing up my feelings lately. In regards to the last 10 posts...first it started like this:

topgun01.jpg

Then:

10695825_7dc9b0a828_m.jpg

Finally:

topgun04.jpg

I LOVE NAVAL AVIATION!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ChunksJR said:
I've been all about pictures summing up my feelings lately. In regards to the last 10 posts...first it started like this:

topgun01.jpg

Then:

10695825_7dc9b0a828_m.jpg

Finally:

topgun04.jpg

I LOVE NAVAL AVIATION!

That has me laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair LOL

navyao

Hea! I can read, write and I even use proper punctuation. I'm an above average speller and I knew what "nose authority" meant before "harrierdude" explained it...Does that mean I can become a Naval Aviator? Oh wait, the recruiter told me I $uck in math, never mind.

HJ, The "Iceman" skit on SNL...Hilarious! Thanks for posting that. I've gotta start watching Comedy Central more often

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
navyao said:
Hea! I can read, write and I even use proper punctuation. I'm an above average speller and I knew what "nose authority" meant before "harrierdude" explained it...Does that mean I can become a Naval Aviator? Oh wait, the recruiter told me I $uck in math, never mind.

HJ, The "Iceman" skit on SNL...Hilarious! Thanks for posting that. I've gotta start watching Comedy Central more often

THey don't run them on Comedy Central anymore. The *******s lost their license to do so, and now E! runs old SNL reruns irregularly.:icon_rage

At least there's still South Park.:D