• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Originally Posted by IrishNavy05
RAG - platform specific. P-3's is in Jacksonville, Jets have a couple (Lemoore and ???), Helo's have San Diego and Mayport I think.

There is a Hornet RAG at Oceana. Prowler RAG is at Whidbey. E2/C2 RAG is in Norfollk.

This stuff is readily available with google.

Thanks for that google GMT...

I hope it was not intended as a ding at IrishNavy05 as he already has these in hand:
pilot_new.gif

IrishNavy05

pilot
Contributor
No worries, we P-3 guys have better things to do than google jet Fag....errrr I mean Rag locations.

Hookers and blow....hookers and blow...

srqwho

pilot
I did do quite a bit of google searching, but found some conflicting info about length of schools, and the existence of intermediate, but thanks to IrishNavy05 that has been cleared up.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
One thing that is cool now is sitting in chowhall, in the wardroom I might add, and hearing "AYE SECTION LEADER!!!" and seeing off in the distance the campaign cover. I still haven't detoxed yet...

Goob83

None
One thing that is cool now is sitting in chowhall, in the wardroom I might add, and hearing "AYE SECTION LEADER!!!" and seeing off in the distance the campaign cover. I still haven't detoxed yet...
Well I guess you made congrats I miss you on my trip out there what ship did you get?

veritasthrice

I'm new here but I can understand where you might have the idea coming from if you might not be the same person after going through training.

I was originally going to go through the SEAL challenge because I thought I was ineligible for a commission (long story short, recruiter lied). If you stand back and think about it and talk to people within the community you are looking to join; you will realize that most of them will tell you that you won't change for the worse but for the better. I'm sure people of this community would tell you the same thing.

Although I'm a guy and have always sported a high and tight, because I've been told it compliments me, I can understand your perspective. You are focused on yourself, that kind of thinking needs to go out the door! Look at it like this, when all that hair goes away (more than likely a lot less than you think, but in the worst case most of it) and you graduate OCS and realize that you accomplished something that not everyone is capable of, you'll be proud.

If someone would judge you based on having a short hair and have the gal to comment about it, I would reply "I'm a United States Marine Corps Officer(or United States Naval Officer)fighting for what I believe in, protecting your freedom, specifically the freedom you are expressing right now to be a fool, good day.

I think sporting short hair for a few weeks pales in comparison to represent your personality and character, where as wearing the uniform and the bars will tell people who you are and what you've done for a lifetime. Anyone who judges you based on having short hair for a few weeks when you've got bars on your shoulders shouldn't be on your list of "peoples opinions I give a damn about."

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Thanks guys. Sorry Shotcalla, I tried finding people but after graduation I had a bunch of things to do to get the HELL out of there.

Goob, sorry i missed you. We just barely kept missing each other. I am on the Oscar Austin out of Norfolk. Im excited and heard good things about it.

Xmid, hows it going? Crash a plane yet? :)

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Although I'm a guy and have always sported a high and tight, because I've been told it complements me, I can understand your perspective.

Mmm, I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone! Come and see how good I look! :icon_smil