• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Squadron Vehicles

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That pic belongs in the JOPA-mobile thread!! Nice ride....except, I think it'll carry more than the Prowler. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

Crowbar

None
^I don't have a picture of the driver's side which has the tap. (Maybe somebody should add "Free Candy" in spray paint for good measure.)

We have a JOPA mobile thread? Where was I when this happened?

Delta7

The Red Rippers purchased the Varkmobile in 1993* and brought it East with them.

That would be the Ripper Bus that preceded this one ^^^^ and was more of a school bus vvvv

VF-114_Varkmobile1.jpg

A Vark Bus!!! I'm feelin' the love.

I may need to buy ME one of those... of course, I might have to spray paint over the "Fly Navy" part... (in a totally respectful and joint-lovin' kinda way). Then I'd have to bolt on some sweepable wings, 'cause as any Tomcat driver will tell you, "If your wings don't sweep, you ain't s**t!"

And then, I'd need to get one of those bumper stickers that say, "Don't laugh, your daughter may be in here!"

I can just see the love/stares/admiration when I drive that into the Miami Intl airport parking lot on my way to my next trip.

Cheers,
John

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
A Vark Bus!!! I'm feelin' the love.

I may need to buy ME one of those... of course, I might have to spray paint over the "Fly Navy" part... (in a totally respectful and joint-lovin' kinda way). Then I'd have to bolt on some sweepable wings, 'cause as any Tomcat driver will tell you, "If your wings don't sweep, you ain't s**t!"

And then, I'd need to get one of those bumper stickers that say, "Don't laugh, your daughter may be in here!"

I can just see the love/stares/admiration when I drive that into the Miami Intl airport parking lot on my way to my next trip.

Cheers,
John

Trolling for more negative rep points, are we?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was perusing the forums over at ARC and came across a pic of this beauty. Are the squadrons still customizing cool cars like this these days? One day I WILL own a car with bull horns on the front of it!

VF-211squadroncarx.jpg
Well, gonna' try and reawaken this thread after a 5-year nap. Hoping to add a few new ones from Squadrons from the last few years. After much searching, I have located a few dozen different photos of "Mascot" vehicles, which I will post here a couple at a time, if the revived thread draws any interest. Some of the new vehicles display great originality & craftsmanship.

I am especially interested in attracting SNAs, SNFOs & 'Wannabees' for participate and comment, as these uniquely crafted hunks of "mobile art" will give the 'yet-to-be-winged', an idea of the fun, Squadron spirit, and Ready Room camaraderie side of squadron life!:eek:

Contemporary Squadron members both O & E, are invited to show your Mascot beauties.;)

Kicking off... VAQ-134 Auto
VAQ-134 Car.jpg VFA-204 CAR - New Orleans
VFA-204 New Orleans.jpgVMFA-323 Tailhook Bus
VMFA-323 Hook Bus-2.jpg
BzB

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That Garudas one is actually down at the museum in P'Cola now. They drove it cross country to drop it off. Off the top of my head the JOPA mobiles up here now are: VAQ-134's E Series Van, VAQ-137's Rook Bus, and VAQ-135's former spec ops truck that they obtained from DRMO in Bagram. Here's the 135 truck. (It's still being "improved") I'll try to get some pictures of the rest.

Attachments

• 2013-04-21_13-54-06_758.jpg
    2013-04-21_13-54-06_758.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106

Flugelman

Contributor
I'm sure the Solo plastic cups on the left are only used for water and lemonade, right??:rolleyes::cool:

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Find pics of 32 rv. It has a bar, couches, was supposed to have stripper pole installed as well. When I left, it was done except for the pole. I will try and dig up some photos.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
USAF - found a "WartHogMobile"... unique, tag says Davis-Monthan AFB, Tucson;)
WartHog Van.jpg
Our Brother Airmen did this one right!:)
BzB :cool: