• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Space Marines

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Don't forget Randy Bresnik, LtCol USMC F/A-18 pilot. Randy was in the '04 Astronaut class. We were winged together....great guy. Unfortunately, no more piloted vehicles once the Shuttle goes away. Randy was already told that he will never pilot a spacecraft. Back to spam in a can!

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
MGen Charles Bolden. 4 Shuttle missions and CG of 3rd MAW. Class Act

phrogpilot73

MGen Charles Bolden. 4 Shuttle missions and CG of 3rd MAW. Class Act
He was the DepDant my plebe year, and I concur wholeheartedly. Priors checked in the day before the rest of the plebes for plebe summer, and we had to be in uniform. So here's this long line of guys in whites, and the handful (my class started with 12) of guys in Chucks. MGen (then Col) Bolden was in Alumni Hall, and walked the line - stopping to talk to every Marine and ask us hometown, MOS, etc... Great guy.

He even had a "Legends of Airpower" show on TV back when there was a Discovery Wings channel.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
He's my neighbor. I was lucky enough to have him promote me to LtCol!