• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

smoked by BIs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketsizejesus

Do the chickens have large talons?
quick update:
Just got into the 2100 block today, doing I2101 and I2102. I was all over that first one like sh1t on velcro. It was awesome. Two things that helped: Forcing myself to keep no more than 3 fingers on the stick at any time, and talking myself through everything out loud (with the appropriate amount of cursing). Not quite sure why that last one helped, but I later discovered that the instructor had me on hot mike the whole time. On that flight, I didn't make anything lower than a 4. Second sim of the day wasn't quite as hot, but still pretty good.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
pocketsizejesus said:
talking myself through everything out loud (with the appropriate amount of cursing). Not quite sure why that last one helped, but I later discovered that the instructor had me on hot mike the whole time.

Sometimes verbalizing what you're doing helps.

On that flight, I didn't make anything lower than a 4. Second sim of the day wasn't quite as hot, but still pretty good.

Fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.