• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Significant Event in the Harrier Force

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Was roommates with that dude for about 3 weeks in flight training. Weird.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
AV8B-2.jpg

U.S. Marine Corps Capt. Stephen W. White, an AV-8B Harrier aircraft pilot with Marine Attack Squadron (VMA) 211, Marine Aircraft Group 13, 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing (Forward), relocates a Harrier to Camp Bastion, Helmand province, Afghanistan, Sept. 26, 2012. Six Harriers were relocated to Camp Bastion to increase the overall readiness level after the base was attacked Sept. 14, 2012. (DoD photo by Sgt. Keonaona Paulo, U.S. Marine Corps/Released)

Ace of Spades dealt to the Wake Island Avengers (the Bastion Defenders). The history of the United States Marine Corps continues to be written in the blood of outstanding young men. Add Raible and Atwell to the long list that have given their lives for Duty Honor and Corps. They will never be forgotten.

Go get'em 211. Make the rocks bounce in that shithole. "Hell hath no fury......... "

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
You had to know this would happen. There's no way higher would let the TB take out an entire unit, and rightfully so.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Jesus Harrier dudes have big man purses. What in the world's in that bag.....whatcha got in that bag?

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Looks like the same flight gear bag everyone else got in advanced. That didn't go in the jet, unless there is a blivet not in the picture.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Looks like the same flight gear bag everyone else got in advanced. That didn't go in the jet, unless there is a blivet not in the picture.

That bag is the most useless thing I have ever been given. I actually used it one time, flying home to OR on leave in the winter of '08 during the great PNW snowstorm, and it was possibly the most annoying piece of luggage I have ever had. It now resides someplace that I am unaware of. Perhaps a homeless man has made a home of it. I can only hope it has found some use.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Yeah, I probably wouldn't use the flight gear bag as luggage. It does a good job of holding flight gear though, which is good for when you go places other than vacation.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, I probably wouldn't use the flight gear bag as luggage. It does a good job of holding flight gear though, which is good for when you go places other than vacation.

Like when you need to pickup jets in another country?

/Led that flight