• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Shift" in board schedules

RotoGenisis

No I didn't, this is my first go at it. I am preferring the AEDO side but I will pretty much take what the Navy feels it wants to give me.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Just in case he hasn't posted here or you want to post-stalk him, Bam Bam is a recent AMDO DCO and really knowledgeable. He's a good guy and hopefully he will chime in with advice and words of wisdom for y'all AMDO hopefuls.

RotoGenisis

Thanks PenguinGal, I have spoken with him and he's been answering most of my questions that have come up. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Just in case he hasn't posted here or you want to post-stalk him, Bam Bam is a recent AMDO DCO and really knowledgeable. He's a good guy and hopefully he will chime in with advice and words of wisdom for y'all AMDO hopefuls.

Sorry folks, I've been out of pocket with 14 family members from three states for Thanksgiving. If you have any AMDO/AEDO questions I'd be happy to help.

I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving.

architectcw81

I have been Pro-rec'd at the CEC board (OCT13). I was called on 18nov13, now waiting for the FS letter. My OR said likely to be in mid JAN14.He said it is due to congress being behind signing billets. Anybody in the same boat?

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
I replied in the other thread as well--were you selected for AD or Reserve CEC?

Either way, CONGRATULATIONS! (see other thread, lol)