• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Shift" in board schedules

RotoGenisis

I hope not. Unless I'm understanding this wrong, 2015 is quite a long way away.

"An updated fiscal year 2015 board schedule will be posted on the NPC website once all of the details are worked out."

exNavyOffRec

FY15 boards are convened in FY14, which started 1 Oct 13.

This message is referring to boards held by NPC, not NRC, NRC is responsible for accession boards and most are remote so no travel is involved as opposed to NPC selection boards that get board members together at NPC.

FY boards and NRC are kind of odd, for instance FY14 boards are going on now, some were held in FY13, FY15 boards can start late in FY14 and will also be held in FY15, everything is offset a bit.

exNavyOffRec

I'm referring to statutory and administrative boards that take place in Millington.

Since mzmtg is a DCO applicant I believed he was concerned about selection boards. Your comment makes sense for someone affected by statutory and admin boards.

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
Since mzmtg is a DCO applicant I believed he was concerned about selection boards.

Bingo.

Has there been any info about the next Reserve CEC DCO board? I got a request for more paperwork through my recruiter from someone at the "program management level" a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping that's a good sign that someone is looking through my app, getting it ready to be reviewed.

Funkn' runner

CEC DCO Hopeful
mzmtg, Google found this board schedule for me.
I sent it to my recruiter last week and he said that he had not seen the info. I also got an email out of the blue from my recruiter to update my app package a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• 1131%20FY14%20BOARDSKED%20By%20Community%20-%20Encl%204%20-%20Rev%201.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 41

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
mzmtg, Google found this board schedule for me.
I sent it to my recruiter last week and he said that he had not seen the info. I also got an email out of the blue from my recruiter to update my app package a couple of weeks ago.

Good gouge!

I hadn't seen the updated "boardsked" document. I did see an older one that only called out the reserve CEC boards as "rolling."

The boards numbered 14-1XX are FY14 active duty and the 14-2XX are FY14 reserve, according to my recruiter.

Last edited:

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Wow! You guys are lucky. When they said rolling boards it was pure heck trying guess when the board would meet and eventually release results! I can't wait to see you on the other side of this process. :)

Funkn' runner

CEC DCO Hopeful
by the way, congrats ENS PenguinGal! I was up at the Board earlier this year with you, but I was non-select. Hopefully I’ll fair better this time.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Thanks Funkn' Runner! I'm sorry to hear about the non-select, but it just means that you have had a couple of months to make your package even stronger!!