• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I have to agree, thank you for sharing the knowledge. It's appreciated!

TheBirdy

pilot
My name isn't posted on that list and I applied for the September boards. Does that mean my package wasn't received/being reviewed for the September board??

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
My name isn't posted on that list and I applied for the September boards. Does that mean my package wasn't received/being reviewed for the September board??

More than likely, yes. I would check with your OR

bluemarlin04

Names on the list. Hell yah, I took the ASTB back in January.

Stats: 6/6/6 54
3.3 in Finance and Management from University of Hawaii
Currently a drilling reservist
AWF2 (NAC/AW) on a C-20g. 800 hrs.
Command Junior Sailor of the Year #1 EP
Interviews: 3 O-5's, 2 O-6's. Strong LOR from my CO
Community Service: Boy Scout Assistant Scout Master

I wish I did better on the ASTB but I hope my other stats pull me up a little. Good luck everyone.

james23

Names on the list. Hell yah, I took the ASTB back in January.

Stats: 6/6/6 54
3.3 in Finance and Management from University of Hawaii
Currently a drilling reservist
AWF2 (NAC/AW) on a C-20g. 800 hrs.
Command Junior Sailor of the Year #1 EP
Interviews: 3 O-5's, 2 O-6's. Strong LOR from my CO
Community Service: Boy Scout Assistant Scout Master

I wish I did better on the ASTB but I hope my other stats pull me up a little. Good luck everyone.

Nice to see someone is also representing Hawaii! Did you grad from UH Manoa or UH Hilo?

Whomever put that blog link up, may you experience great joy in the future. I saw my name up for SNA and SWO, not NFO (decided I don't think I could handle not being in charge anyway). This has been one awesome week, and that capped it off. Just the opportunity to have the application LOOKED at is a great feeling after beginning this process in January.

I work as a bartender in Alaska and when everyone asks me what I am doing there, I tell them about my application to be a Naval Pilot. Invariably, they are extremely supportive and grateful (not in yet!) for the choice. The regulars are constantly asking if I have word yet, and I have had to tell them so many times that it has been pushed back. It will be nice to finally have some good news.

It's incredible how nice people can be. Just yesterday, a couple gave me their email address and told me they have condos in Florida and would love to help me out if they can. It was totally unasked for and completely unexpected, but they offered anyway. I had known them for about 1 hour... Hope I have some great news next month.

I was even under the impression that September wouldn't be happening, so it's an even better feeling.

Truly am sorry for those who haven't seen their name or aren't in the September board. I wish everyone the best of luck. Stick to it!

Daniel

Also, for anyone who cares, there were about ~155 names on the list for pilot. Don't know what selection rates are, but for being up to three months worth of candidates, it is smaller than I thought it would be.

Anyway, good luck all.