• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sen. Schumer gas for electric car trade in program?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
90% of the world’s Jeep-haters probably also have at least one of these: own a cat, eat tofu, have an article of clothing with another country’s flag on it, have a Beatles song on one of their playlists, make guests take off their shoes in their house, or drive a Subaru.

Parents who aren't related, an appreciation for automobiles that actually work, feel no urge to discuss your vehicle with anyone in earshot, actually drive off-road and just plain common sense.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
90% of the world’s Jeep-haters probably also have at least one of these: own a cat, eat tofu, have an article of clothing with another country’s flag on it, have a Beatles song on one of their playlists, make guests take off their shoes in their house, or drive a Subaru.
Don't hate Jeeps, don't own a cat, have never eaten tofu, might have eaten a cat (don't know), have a hat with the flag of a country that no longer exists (does that count?), don't have the Beatles on a play list, but not opposed to the idea, don't have many guests at my house because they would probably be eaten by the dogs, but should probably keep shoes on for better traction when running, and drive this:

smBlackRhinoLeftSide.jpg
Who really needs a Jeep?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Nobody needs a Jeep. Buy whatever damn vehicle you want. Jeep lovers aren’t pushing Jeeps on the rest of the world. They just want to be happy and be left alone.

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Nobody needs a Jeep. Buy whatever damn vehicle you want. Jeep lovers aren’t pushing Jeeps on the rest of the world. They just want to be happy and be left alone.
No? It doesn't stop you from making fun of people who don't drive Jeeps, does it?;):D

I really just posted to a) show that not all Subaru owners hate Jeeps, b) there are atypical Subaru owners, and c) I like to post pictures of my Suby just as much as Jeep owners like to post pics of their Jeeps.

also

d) That thing with the giant rims and zero sidewalls is an abortion, regardless of what brand vehicle it might be.:D

e) I don't milk or have affinity for cats. My dogs do have an affinity for cats.

f) While I can't be sure I haven't eaten a cat, I know for a fact that my dogs actually do eat cats. Apparently they taste like fluffin chimkin!

Burp.jpg
Double bonus...cat-eating dog in a Subaru.

There's a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon,
The place that I eat everyday at noon,
They can feed you cat and you'll never know,
Once they wrap it up in dough, boys,
They fry it real crisp in dough.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot

I don’t make fun of people who don’t drive Jeeps. There are lots of vehicles that are cooler than or superior to Jeeps. Drive whatever you want.

?

Also, thank you all. This thread is making AW entertaining again... :D