• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

San Diego Recommendations

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah exactly. Hard to give away which video you saw the neighbor in. Right about now is when the spouses are never going to sign off on living there!

There was a about six month period where the couple who lived somewhere in my courtyard would get busy with the windows open, and they were pretty vocal, if you know what I mean. This would often elicit cheering from various people in the building, but it never disuaded them from enjoying themselves. :D

Brett

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
There was a about six month period where the couple who lived somewhere in my courtyard would get busy with the windows open, and they were pretty vocal, if you know what I mean. This would often elicit cheering from various people in the building, but it never disuaded them from enjoying themselves. :D

Brett

When did you live there? : paranoid

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Wow, this thread headed south in a hurry. I am pretty sure that we just crossed some sort of line...this is the part where I avoid eye contact and excuse myself to use the bathroom.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't worry...it couldn't have been you. He said vocal as in moaning and other noises, not vocal as in she was yelling "are you in yet?"

Couldn't help it...:icon_smil

That rules. :D I was there from the summer of '04 - spring of '07.

Brett

mwardakpsi

Get money, get paid!!!
None
Wow, this thread headed south in a hurry. I am pretty sure that we just crossed some sort of line...this is the part where I avoid eye contact and excuse myself to use the bathroom.

Only a little friendly ribbing towards the helo community...

MH-Z

pilot
Totally hilarious, this post. On the one hand people give recommendations of cheap bars with cheap beer in a place like Pacific Beach (sorry to say this but PB is trash) which many seem to like as a corner of SD, and in the same breath knock down Mission Valley (or any other neighborhood)? Have you been there in the past year or even 6 months? Mission Valley had some of the better (not best, to be fair) apartments than I'd seen in all of San Diego. Spring Break/Memorial Day weekend/any other holiday at PB and you'll see some strange brew hobblin around.

Ugh, couldn't pay me to live in Mission Valley. I can't stand the traffic that is generated by the commerce and hotels out there. Nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there.

I live in PB and love it. Of course I'm in the Military housing here and the community is really tight. Married people: I highly recommend the Military housing. At the same time, the median home price is at $290K or so; it is a good time to buy! You can practically steal condo's downtown for half of what they sold for 2 years ago.

USNMark

^^^ regarding traffic in Mission Valley, that's a valid point, I'll give you that. Football games clog that place up real bad. If you're going to the game, then that's fun, but the residents I'm sure hate it when all the street parking fills up.

Ralph

The people who think PB is trash live Downtown. Thats where all the upscale bars are. Mission Valley is okay but the traffic sucks and you have to drive or take the trolley. And PB doesn't have real crime.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And PB doesn't have real crime.

Yeah, burglary, grand theft auto, home invasion and being raped in your own home while your roomates are forced to watch at gunpoint (true story) don't count, I guess.

Brett