• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roller Coasters

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Plus they're real dangerous....
top.fabio.bird.jpg

The model and spokesman, Fabio, got a bird's eye view of a new roller coaster at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia. But a bird apparently couldn't see him -- it collided with his face during the ride. Fabio was reportedly taken to a hospital for minor cuts and released. A spokesman for his publicist said, "Oh my god! Think if his mouth was open!"

Oh, The Humanity....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The Cyclone Racer @ The Pike in Long Beach ... every young man's ultimate thrill ... look no further. :D

Wa-a-a-a-at did you say??? It's been torn down??? ... *sniff* ... :icon_cryi

thepgr3.jpg
cycloneracercy8.jpg

H20man

Drill baby drill!
My favorite roller coaster is not all that new... Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens. Throw in the fact that you can get drunk before & after - and it's a good day.

Busch Gardens is a solid park, first roller coaster I went on with loops was the Lochness Monster. Still one of my favorites, Big Bad Wolf is also a classic.

Alpengeist is by far one of the smoothest coasters out there.

I havent been there in 10 years, I think I will have to stop by there after graduation.

I will also have to check out the brewery tour this time. :D