• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ribbons while in BDCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle32

I'm taking you to the looneybin.
jg5343 said:
I was only joking with her. I agree with what you say bch. It just my sense of humor. Kinda twisted. I apologize for sounding like a d1ck. You really do have to worry about the award hungry.
BTW, I am in the service, sir, and have been for 8 and a half years. So, with all do respect, if I want a lecture from a wet behind the ears ensign, I'll ask for it.

I'll take my lecture now on respect for ranking officers.

Heehee,

Sounds like a salty 1st class and possibly close to being an E-7 selectee. Good stuff. Arrggh, I love the fleet!

R

RickyDT34

jg5343 said:
I was only joking with her. I agree with what you say bch. It just my sense of humor. Kinda twisted. I apologize for sounding like a d1ck. You really do have to worry about the award hungry.
BTW, I am in the service, sir, and have been for 8 and a half years. So, with all do respect, if I want a lecture from a wet behind the ears ensign, I'll ask for it.

I'll take my lecture now on respect for ranking officers.
HEYOOOOHeHe, now that is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.