• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

recruiting? next OCS class

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenAzali

Does anybody know when is the next application deadline for the next OCS?

I am just about to take my physical and would like to know when to send in my packet. Also, how are the Naval Aviator slots looking like at this time of year? What are my chances of landing a slot in Aviation if I send in the packet ASAP?

sonnyb

you can send your application off to Millington just as soon you complete it. There are no deadlines.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Millington, Tennessee, that is where BUPERs is located at. And BUPERs is, Bureau of Personnel, the lovely people that ruin, sorry run, our lives, and tell us where we can and can't go on our next set of orders....

AllenAzali

What about SNA slots? Does anybody have any information about that, for this time of year? I heard that the fiscal year ends at around July.

AllenAzali

Does that mean its a great time of year for people to send in their packets? Dont all the billets reopen up at the start of each fiscal year?

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Word on this forum is - no. They say everything's full for FY03. You should ask an officer recruiter.

LUCK = THE INTERSECTION OF PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Like I said, ask an officer recruiter. This forum is a fantastic resource, but it's not the final authority! Good Luck!!

LUCK = THE INTERSECTION OF PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY

AllenAzali

Thats a confirmation.
My recruiter told me the Aviation community is totally booked up until FY 2004. He said people with pilots licenses have been rejected. People whom have spots as SNA or NFO consider yourself luck. For those of us who dont the best bet is to wait until next year.

Skitle615

My boyfriend is wanting to go to OCS and then off to flight school...what is the earliest he could get in. He hasn't spoken to a recruiter yet it's still kinda in the air but I wanted to know what everyone thinks. Thanks

paullatina

My package was submitted in July and about 6 weeks later my rejection came. I'm thinking about resubmitting it, but need to know some answers. Would I have to redo my MEPS physicaland PRT? What seems to be average for test scores now?What are the earliest time slots available now for NFO? Any info would be greatly appreciated. -Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.